Nomini Casino Review 2020
Nomini Casino was established in September 2019 but has made a significant breakthrough in the online casino industry since. They are owned and operated by Araxio Development N.V., a company based in Curacao. The website is fully licensed by the Curacao Gaming Authority. It also follows the latest 128-but SSL encryption trends and employs a series of additional safety measures.
Unfortunately, the players from Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom (among others) are not eligible to place real-money wagers there. Players can navigate the site in eight different languages, involving:
Bonus and VIP
You have probably seen all kinds of welcome offers at online casinos, but Nomini’s promotional section is truly unique. As soon as you register an account, you get to choose your favorite fruit. But what does it have to do with the bonuses? Your first deposit bonus actually depends on the chosen fruit. To make it at least a bit clearer, we will break all of the site’s welcome bonuses here:
7 different bonuses to choose from
- Raspberries: 10% up to €200 – The minimum deposit is €50. The bonus is credited if you lose the money you have deposited within 48 hours
- Cunning Carambolas: 200% up to €50 – The minimum deposit is €10. The bonus will hit your account instantly upon deposit. To be able to cash it out, you’ll need to roll it over 50 times on slots exclusively
- Cherries: 100% up to €500 + 100 free spins – The minimum deposit is €20. The bonus is added instantly, but you need to wager both the deposit and bonus 30 times before being able to withdraw the money. The free spins are given in 10 increments of 10 on the opening ten days of your play at the casino. Winnings from free spins need to be wagered 40 times.
- Bananas: 3 Bonuses up to €1,000 – You get a 100% bonus up to €500 on the first deposit. The second and the third deposits are rewarded with 50% bonuses up to €250 each. The minimum deposit required for each of these bonuses is €20. Both deposit and bonus amounts need to be rolled over 30 times before you can cash them out.
- Strawberries: 15% cashback up to €250 on live casino – The minimum deposit amount is €35. You will get the bonus only if you lose the deposit money within the opening 48 hours of your play at Nomini.
- Lemons: 50% up to €1,000 – You have to deposit at least €20 to opt-in for the promo. The bonus is subject to 30x wagering requirements (both deposit and bonus amounts). The roll-over criteria can be completed only through the play on slots.
- Watermelons: €1 deposit – 1 free spin – The minimum amount required for the deposit is €20, meaning you can’t receive fewer than 20 free spins. The maximum amount of free spins you can get is 500. Winnings from free spins need to be rolled over 40 times before you can withdraw them.
e-Wallets not qualified for bonus
Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller, two of the most popular e-wallets, do not qualify for any of the aforementioned promotions. Also, the maximum bet you can make per single spin during the clearance period is €5. Players from certain countries can’t qualify for specific bonuses. To make sure to check whether your country is accepted, the best way would be to reach out to the casino’s 24/7 live chat support.
On top of attractive welcome bonus packages, Nomini has a whole range of additional benefits for regular players. These include:
- 20% daily bonus up to €200
- Weekly reload bonus in the form of 50 free spins
- Weekend reload bonus up to €700 + 50 free spins
- 15% weekly cashback up to €3,000
- 10% live casino cashback up to €150
- Daily drops & wins with the prize pool of €4,500
There is also a VIP program through which you collect vitamins. The 5% of your deposit value is converted to vitamins that can then be changed for prizes and gifts in the shop.
Nomini is one of the rare cryptocurrency-friendly casinos. They provide players with a whole range of different payment methods. It’s worth mentioning the minimum deposits and withdrawals are capped at €10, while the maximum amounts can be negotiated with the casino’s representatives. The players can transfer funds in five currencies, including:
- Norwegian Krone
- Polish Zloty
- Russian Ruble
- Hungarian Forints
The complete list of banking options can be found in the table below:
Software and games
Nomini can be proud of their extremely rich gaming library, consisting of more than 4,000 distinct titles. Video slots make most of the site’s action, but table games admirers can also find a reasonable array of options for themselves too. The casino is teamed up with some of the leading brands in the software developing industry. The list of their providers includes big guns such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Yggdrasil, Pragmatic Play, Amatic, Betsoft, etc.
It is hard to underline several of more than 2,000 slots that can be found at Nomini. We’ll mention the latest releases such as Pirates’ Plenty, Total Overdrive, Crusader, Story of Hercules, Dynamite Riches, etc.
Those who dream of becoming millionaires will be thrilled with almost 100 progressive jackpot options. The list includes the record-breaking Mega Moolah. We love the fact there is a dedicated video poker section containing 50 different options like Jacks or Better, Wild Texas, Joker Vegas Poker, etc.
As for table games, we found 32 blackjack and 18 roulette variations. The live casino section is probably the only segment where Nomini did not leave us speechless. There are “just” 24 games here, namely blackjack and roulette variants. The site’s entire live-dealer section is powered by Evolution Gaming.
Nomini has well confounded our expectations. The casino joined the industry in the second half of 2019 but they can already be compared to the top-notch brands in the niche by so many parameters. Their promotional section is beyond impressive, as well as the range of games (slots, video poker, and progressive jackpots in particular). If we add bountiful payment options and 24/7 customer support, it is really hard to find a downside to this operator.